Welcome to my 30 year painting retrospective. Whether you simply take a brief look at the paintings or you go a bit deeper and discover the deeper meaning some of them have for me by reading the descriptions I hope you'll enjoy your visit. (To enlarge paintings click on them.)

January 18, 2011

January 18th, 2011, First Entry

On this date I began my very first blog here on this page.  As I continued to add to it I soon realized that the first post in a blog becomes the last page of the blog.  So, I've eliminated what I wrote here that first time, because it wound up no longer making any sense.

Instead I'll just say to myself:  "Hey, I learned something here, which only goes to show that you really can teach an old dog new tricks!  And, to everyone else I'll just say a hearty thank you for looking in, I truly hope you enjoyed yourself, and...





"Sunset"   9" X 13"   Watercolor


THE END!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated...